La Mirada Bank Repos & Short Sales
If you live in Souther Cal now, you probably know La Mirada is a well established community of most single family homes, sprinkled in with a few condo developments. Although the area has long-been considered very stable, the city has seen a number for foreclosures and short sales.
Here’s the scoop on the short sale and bank repo market in La Mirada, CA:
Located in Eastern Los Angeles County adjacent to Orange Co. on the East, La Mirada is a great place to call home.
- The active numbers of single family homes on the market in May 2010 is 75.
- Of those single family homes 41% are identified as a foreclosure, in loan default or a short sale property.
- Prices range from $285,000 to $650,000.
- Average days on the market is 66.
- The average is 3.5 bedrooms, with an average 1,600 square feet.
When it comes to townhomes/condos the La Mirada market is much smaller.
- The active number of condos/townhomescurrently for sale in La Mirada is 14.
- Of those 71% (10) are either in foreclosure, bank owned or are short sales.
- Prices for condos in La Mirada range from $120,000 to $379,000.
- Average days on the market is 58
- The average 2 bedroom condo is 1,044 square feet.
Located in Eastern Los Angeles County adjacent to Orange Co. on the East, La Mirada is a great place to call home. Want help with La Mirada real estate? Contact me directly!