La Mirada, CA Real Estate Market Report ~ September 2007
Beautiful La Mirada is a residential community located in eastern Los Angeles County adjacent to Orange County to the to the east.
Single family homes in La Mirada range from a low of $399,000 for 4 bedrooms and 2 baths, approximately 1,112 square feet. Upper end properties peak at $1,500.00 for 4 bedrooms and 4 baths with 4,675 square feet, the same as last month in August.
Condominmums/townhomes begin at $244,900 to an upper end pricing at $399,000.
The real estate market report for sales/market activity for September 2007 is as follows:
Single family sales activity for September:
- 216 re-sale homes currently for sale in the city, compared to 196 for August and 107 in July.
- 9 homes sold and currently in escrow, definitely up from 5 in August anmd down from 17 in July.
- 15 homes closed escrow in August, similar to 16 for July. .
- 36 homes were taken off the market, or listings expired or withdrawn, compared to 39 for August and down slightly from July.
Condominimum re-sale activity for September:
- 47 condo/town-homes currently for sale, compared to 40 for August and July.
- 1 property sold and went into escrow compared to 0 in August. 5 in July and 7 for June.
- 2 properties closed escrow, compared to 15 for August and July.
La Mirada is a desirable community well known for many things including lovely homes on beautiful tree-lined streets. The city is also know for Biola University and the famous La Mirada Theater of the Performing Arts.
Click here now to see what it’s like Living in La Mirada in a post I wrote a few months ago.