Single Family Home Activity for November:
- 108 re-sale homes currently for sale in the city, exactly the same as 60 days ago and approximately 30% fewer in the last few months, and far fewer than the beginning of the year.
- Average asking price is $451,000 ($25,0000 lower than 60 days ago) for a 3 bedroom/2 bath home, 1,675 square feet.
- 16 pending sales (in escrow) down from 19 sixty days ago and only about 1/3 of the sales of prior month.
- 26 homes closed escrow, compared to 20 sixty days ago and down from 31 and 37 for prior months.
Condominium activity for November: Condo prices for the month ranged from $150,000 to $305,000.
- 22 condos are currently for sale, down from the past few months.
- 4 pending sales, (in escrow) compared to exactly the same as sixty days ago, and a little higher than prior months.
- 5 properties closed escrow, compared to 3 sixty days ago.
***The City of La Mirada has a 4.8 month supply of homes for sale, down from prior months. That’s the length of time it would take to sell the existing inventory of homes for sale, provided sales continue at the same pace this year as in 2007, and providing no new listings enter the market place.
If you lived in La Mirada, California you would be approximately:
- 27 miles east of LAX ~ Los Angeles International Airport ~ Los Angeles, CA
- 23 miles north/west of John Wayne Airport ~ Santa Ana, CA
- 36 miles west of Ontario International Airport ~ Ontario, CA
- 10.5 miles north/west of the “Happiest Place on Earth” Disneyland ~ Anaheim, CA
Contact me for help with La Mirada real estate, Lynda@PreferredHomeBrokers.com